pjc wrote:
> Good point, that's probably true in practice.
>

> Ugh, right.  instead of the messiness of renaming directories, couldn't
> you simply put your Crypt under a different search root and fiddle with
> @INC instead?  That way you wouldn't have to make persistent changes
> (and you could try your version first).

You're right, I'll do that. Still a bit ugly because if a system has RSA
version 0.28 (e.g.) then it will find the RSA.pm from system and when
trying to load the shared object, if I have the matching library in
auto/, it will try to load it and fail because of version mismatch
(0.30). Then I will add my local RSA.pm in the path and loading will
match.
But at least it will avoid user confusion when plugin has not been
stopped properly

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5