Thanks for your reply!

mherger wrote:

> And all the clients are connected to the same network? You're not
> running multiple sub-networks or the like? And the mobile clients aren't
>
> on the cell network?

I do have an extender, through which 2 of the players are connected, but
at least one is just connected by cable directly to the main router, so
I don't think it's a subnet issue, and do are the clients, at least
sometimes.

mherger wrote:

> Did you try the Windows Spotify application from
> the same computer as you run LMS on?

Ah, this I hadn't though of and... it works. I see all the platers from
a Spotify client on the LMS machine.

Hmm, so I guess this is some network issue in the end. I just run the
Windows firewall on the server and no anti-virus. As I said, I did try
disabling the firewall, but that didn't help. On the other hand, this is
Windows Server rather than the standard client, so maybe there is some
other stuff happening I don't know about...

Which ports does Connect use on the local network. Maybe I'll try to
open those explicitly?