Hi All,

I am having some issue with my Synology spotify plugin please help.

I have been playing with Synology 1815+ LMS/Touch at home for many yrs
never notice any issue. Recently I am playing with Picoreplayer and just
notice that streaming rate below the album art its 1410kbps on the
Picoreplayer latest 3.5 Audio ver on a Pi 3B.

Then i check my synology LMS page it says only 705kbps which playing the
same song. I tried reinstall and enabled or disable Spotty also cannot
get it to play at 1410kbps on the synology. On the picoreplayer LMS it
just play 1410 once I installed the spotify plugin.

Did anyone encounter this problem also?

Synology running latest beta LMS 7.9.1-168, Spotty 2.3.8 and Spotty help
for Armv8... v0.12.0

thanks in advance.

ck