mherger wrote:
> > Is this how it's expected to work? Is there a way to ensure the SB
> > remains at 100% volume or is that simply the way spotify connect
> works.
>
> Oh, I see... Spotty tries to sync the volume in Connect mode. But this
> doesn't make sense if you want volume to be at 100%. I should make this
>
> optional.
>
> --
>
> Michael

That would be nice. Maybe set the default according to what is set in de
playersettings? If 'Volume control' is set to 'output level is fixed at
100%' make Spotty not sync the volume. Maybe this could be just the
setting Spotty uses without having a separate option. Could be that
someone knows why a separate Spotty option would be useful, but likely
that would just be confusing?