philippe_44 wrote:
> You have to enable metadata and artwork on appleTV

You are THE MAN!!! Worked like a charm...

I got another funny issue, not sure if its related to Airplay Bridge,
Squeezebox Server or Home Assistant. :confused:

When using the Text-To-Speech (TTS) function in Home Assistant (HA) it
work when using long phrases, but not on short phrases.

When sending a long phrase from HA to TTS to play via Squeezebox it
plays 100% - If it was a buffer issue, it possibly would have cut some
off the phrase start, but that is not happening...

I can see the MP3 being received by Squeezebox, but nothing is being
played. When I stop the player via the web interface and hit play it
sometimes then plays the short phrase... I have fiddled with the buffer
trying 3000 & 5000 ms, but did not seem to make any difference.

Do you have any idea what could be causing this behaviour?

Thank you!