mherger wrote:
> > The checkbox next to the following text in the spotty settings is
> *not*
> > checked. "Don't announce Squeezebox players running in Spotify
> Connect
> > mode in your network. Check this option if you don't want your
> Spotify
> > Connect enabled Squeezebox player to show up in all Spotify apps in
> your
> > network. "
> >
> > Anything else I should be looking at?
>
> Did you enable Connect mode for all those players? Spotify apps have an
>
> option to only show local players or similar. Could you give that a try,
>
> too?
>
> --
>
> Michael
Not sure how to 'enable Connect mode'.

I'm looking at iPhone 1 that has the Spotify client running on it that
is logged into the same spotify account that Spotty is logged in to and
I see the 'devices' menu in settings. In there, if I select the white
button that says 'Devices Menu', I see "Dan's Squeeze" as one option,
which is what I want.

In the 2nd iPhone, the settings appear the same in Spotify, but in that
"Devices Menu" button, I don't see "Dan's Squeeze". (This iPhone is
logged into a different Spotify account than the one that Spotty is
logged into).

Neither of the 2 Spotify apps has "Show local devices only" on (ie: both
have it set to off).
And both have "Devices Lock Screen" as on.

Not sure how to 'enable Connect mode'...is that an explicit setting in
Spotify settings on the iOS device?

Thanks for your help, Michael.