Meanwhile I have loaded a number of booklets into my music library, all
pdf's. The strange thing is that some get displayed and some not. I
cannot find a reason for it. It is alway the same albums / booklets
which do not get displayed.

I run a quick test with your sample files: dropped them all in some random album's folder. Used LMS web UI to navigate to a track of that folder, "Textdateien", and all were there. Though one's file name was corrupted and would not load due to an accent "Orfeo Chamán (booklet).pdf". While that certainly is a bug I should investigate, it's different from what you're reporting where the files would not show in the list.

Did I ask you for the server.log file? You could enable debug logging for plugin.musicartistinfo, then try to access one of those file. That should tell me about what is going on there.

--

Michael