philippe_44 wrote:
> I've added a super-preliminary version 1.1.0.1 in the dev repository.
> I'd like to see if it solves
>
> 1- the flac forcing problem for the Jongo
> 2- for the Xiaomi, the icy metadata issue when listening to some radio
> (RP)
> 3- it adds as well MP3 as a re-encode options which gives metadata in
> flow mode, so you have replay gain, fading, gapless and metadata if your
> player supports icy protocol ... allright, it's mp3 but you can chose up
> to 320k ...
> 3- few other fade modes correction for short tracks
>
> Please use with caution, but I'd really like to have feedback, pretty
> please

Philippe you're a legend :D

Streaming FLAC files up to 24bit/192kHz no problem - using pass-through,
just flc for codecs and audio/flac in forced mimetypes

These are my current settings for the CD-N301 ( left Common options at
default settings )

Code:
--------------------
    <device>
  <name>CD-N301 DLNA</name>
  <forced_mimetypes>audio/flac</forced_mimetypes>
  <send_icy>0</send_icy>
  <send_coverart>0</send_coverart>
  <accept_nexturi>0</accept_nexturi>
  <friendly_name>CD-N301 BB29B1</friendly_name>
  <mac>bb:bb:c8:49:23:bb</mac>
  <send_metadata>1</send_metadata>
  <sample_rate>192000</sample_rate>
  <volume_on_play>-1</volume_on_play>
  <codecs>flc</codecs>
  <udn>uuid:5f9ec1b3-ed59-1900-4530-00a0de1b0fff</udn>
  <enabled>1</enabled>
  <volume_feedback>0</volume_feedback>
  </device>

Not explored any other options yet - but it's certainly fixed my problem
!