Hello All,

A quick FYI with regards to the Voice Control of LMS players from
GoogleHome using Home Automation software as the middle man.

I will be doing a minor update over the next couple of weeks which will
include:

- Cleaning up / stream lining the DF API upgrades from API V1 to V2,
  refining of entities to reduce configuration requirements and provide
  more flexible naming conventions, modifications to allow sync of all
  defined players
- Update the HA GUI to include up to 10 sync players
- Update of Spotify shell scripts to improve accuracy of query
  results

If you have any thoughts or ides on how to improve this tool, please
feel free to email me the ideas for consideration.  These can include DF
functionality, HA GUI / script additions, or any other features you
think might be useful for this application.  yl...@vianet.ca

Thanks in advance, Ynot.

*software* - logitech media server version: 7.9.1, home assistant
0.75.3, dialogflow - v.2 api, lms controls app - voice control of lms,
openmediavault 4.1.9 - storage
*add-ons* - spotty, upnp / dlna bridge, chromecast bridge,
*players* - sonos, upnp, pi3 - pi core player 3.5.0, android- sb player
v1.4.0, airplay to googlehome and minis
*hardware* - server - i7-3.4ghz, 4gb ram, 6tb storage, debian - 4.16.5