philippe_44 wrote:
> The stream is divided into chunks, according to webm format. It seems
> that one of this chunks is wrong. If this is a playlist that requires
> you to be authenticated to your YT account, redo the authentication
> and/or try the same track but get it through a search. Other than that,
> there might be yet another change in YT format and that I'll need some
> time to take a look. Can't do that right now

I understand. I didn't know I had to be authenticated for a playlist.

By the way, I left the server playing one of the playlists yesterday
night and today morning is still playing, no issues. Perhaps was a
momentary Youtube problem...I hope so!, this plugin is too good to be
screwed by Google.

I hope someday we can use Youtube Music as well :)

Thank you for all your effort!!!