harrys wrote:
> thanks bpa, good to know there are commercial developers using the
> system.
>
> its come back to life now, didnt realise how much i missed it when it
> was down !!
>
> I'd like a temp backup solution, do you think the use of the wav input
> plugin will work? I might give it a go, see if its a viable temp backup
>
> really really appreciate the effort you put into this, BIG thanks
The wav input will work but with a bit of thought there are better
solution wthout cables such as using a browser on LMS PC and redirect
audio from browser into LMS - a variation of Wav input but no wires and
no additional h/w - also PC browser BBC window could be accessed
remotely from a phone/tablet.