Krisbee wrote:
> Is that correct?
Thisis OK.

> EDIT: Looks like this could simply be a LMS version problem. Running a
> later LMS in a debian VM shows BBC IPlayer Extras to be working.    I'll
> wait before rebuliding my current LMS as it's did that ages ago to avoid
> clashes with perl versions on my desktop.  Perhaps the BBC Iplayer
> problem will resolve itself in a few days.
Good that another LMS is working for you.

It os possible a bad response has been stored in a LMS cache and each
time you try Extra the cache entry is being used and expiry timer reset.
You could try stopping LMS and deleting the cache.db in Cache and then
restart LMS.   On the other hand it could be some LMS bug that was fixed
as there changes in 7.9.0 minor builds handling to handle https.