castalla wrote:
> I've always used the standard iplayer plugin for listen again - many
> thanks to bpa!
>
> I just installed the Extra plugin - a good substitute.  However, I have
> 2 questions (one practical, the other pedantic!)

> All programs including worldservice are in the "All progams" &
> "Latest" menus. The BBC have many radio classifications - I decided to
> limit to national stations  rather than include regional, local, world
> and various international.  For World add the following to your opml
> file save and then go back to top menu and back inti Extra menu and it
> shoiudl appear.

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  >     <outline text="A-Z - World Service">
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/a/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="A programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/b/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="B programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/c/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="C programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/d/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="D programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/e/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="E programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/f/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="F programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/g/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="G programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/h/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="H programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/i/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="I programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/j/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="J programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/k/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="K programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/l/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="L programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/m/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="M programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/n/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="N programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/o/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="O programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/p/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="P programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/q/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="Q programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/r/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="R programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/s/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="S programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/t/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="T programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/u/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="U programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/v/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="V programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/w/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="W programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/x/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="X programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/y/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="Y programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/z/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="Z programs" />
  >             <outline
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/a-z/by/%40/player.json";
parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraAtoZJSONParser?filter:stationid=worldserviceradio"
 text="0-9 programs" />