BosseJ wrote:
> So am I.
>
> I have noticed that Tidal refuses to stream to my Touch, but yesterday
> evening my pCp (ver 4.0.0) on RPi 3B worked, but with some delay (4-6
> seconds?). I have also noticed that my Bluesound streamer (NAD M50)
> plays Tdal okay, but also some delay before the stream starts.
>
> My Touch says the same as everyone else (I think): "connection reset by
> local host", however I do not know if the local host refers to the Touch
> or to my LMS server (latest nightly, on Ubuntu 18.04.1). Just before the
> message about "connection reset" appears, a text briefly shows on the
> top of the Touch screen: first "Connecting" then "getting stream
> information" (my translation, it actually speaks swedish :-)).
>
> Perhaps it is capacity or performance problem with tidal's servers?
> Perhaps it could be mitigated by extending som buffer on the Touch - is
> that possible?

To add to my own post ...

I found this in the server log from yesterday (Tidal plugin set to DEBUG
in logging):

Code:
--------------------
    [18-09-16 21:53:31.6518]
Slim::Plugin::WiMP::ProtocolHandler::handleDirectError (95) Direct stream
failed: [403] HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden

(but only one occurrence strangely enough, I played many tracks)

Maybe it is similar to the BBCxxxx plugin woes? The stream suppliers
have disallowed the use of non-SSL/TLS and SSL2/3 & TLS1 since all these
are vulnerable to the Heartbleed exploit?

I'll attach my server log.

|Filename: server.log(1).zip                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25650|