mrw wrote:
> Seems to have been a bit of tidying up going on.
>
> The attached patch to menu.opml seems to restore normal service...

Unfortunately there's more to it. The aod availability xml document has
undergone some changes/enhancements.

A) The "Icon" structure has changed in a manner that breaks Jive
browsing. I didn't spot this last night.
B) The listing now includes about a month's worth of programmes, which
is too much for me. A week suits me.

The attached patch to BBCXMLParser.pm implements changes that:

Fix the icon, & Jive browsing issue,
Limit the programmes to the last seven days.

I've also uploaded my current BBCXMLParser.pm.

I hope my patch is sufficient. Something else may turn up, though...

|Filename: BBCXMLParser.patch                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25652|