mherger wrote:
> > When I run htop I see three lines with "spotty-hf -c /var/lib…" in
> them,
> > when all players are off and no music plays.
>
> That's wrong. It must be failing to stop them for whatever reason,
> that's why you'd see those repeated "Shutting down..." messages without
>
> the "Need to start..." (or similar) line. Can you confirm that those
> three processes would keep their PIDs?
>
> --
>
> Michael

I did a regular Raspbian update and rebooted and the shutting down
messages went away.
I now get every minute

Code:

  [18-09-18 08:10:05.5009] Plugins::Spotty::Connect::DaemonManager::initHelpers
(99) Initializing/verifying Spotty Connect helper daemons…

Before I started a player there were three instances of "spotty-hf -c
/var/lib" all with stable PIDs.

After I started and stopped one player there was a fourth instance, also
with stable PID.