bpa wrote:
> Try the following.  Listen Again works with a local LMS but "Live radio"
> locks up the system.
> Download the attach file and unzip and then using scp replace
> BBCRadioApplet.lua in the Touch
>
> I use the following command on Ubuntu - the ip address of Touch will
> vary

Code:
--------------------
root@192.168.1.55:/usr/share/jive/applets/BBCRadio/BBCRadioApplet.lua

--------------------

> Make sure you go back to Home menu to ensure updated file is re-read.

Seems to have worked perfectly - I replaced also a second copy of the
file that was in /mnt/storage/usr/share/... and it worked after a
reboot.

I seem to now have got 30 days' worth of listen again - not what I was
after originally, but very useful!

Many many thanks - this could be a marriage saver...

PS: I seem to have got a possibly related issue where on listen again
the bass suddenly disappears from the signal - this is mostly but not
always fixed by switching to a live station and then back to iplayer.
Could this be linked to the change of format that your update fixed?