Furry wrote:
> I understand the concept, but I'm unclear about whether this is the same
> functionality I'm familiar with, in the plugins I have.
>
> I have BBC iPlayer v1.6.0 and iPlayer Extras v2.0.0 plugins, but they
> don't refer to 'Listen Again' anywhere, but SuffolkPunch refers to "In
> LMS, when I click on 'Listen Again BBC radio 4 FM...'"; where's that?
>
> The BBC iPlayer plugin gives me the days of the last week, for any given
> station, to select programmes to "listen again", but that's it. And
> what's this stuff about 30 days?  And about "Reviving Listen Again"?
>
> Is it some older version of the plugin(s) being discussed?

SuffolkPunch is probably using the term "listen again" to distinguish it
from "listen live".

There is now an option for the iPlayer menus to display 7,15, or 30 days
worth of programmes.

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.2 -* Pi3B+/pCP 4.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/jivelite, 25K library and playlists on WDMyCloud, LMS cache on a
USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 4.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP 4.0.0 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
*Garage* - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 4.0.0 > Edifier R980T
*In car* - RPi3B/pCP in AP mode > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's audio (files on
a 2TB USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom