castalla wrote:
> Okay!  Thanks.

Have only just become aware of the problem with Listen Again.
Could someone help by pointing me at a post in this thread which will
instruct me in what I need to do to restore this capability.

My version of LMS is 7.7.5
My version of the iplayer plugin is 1.4.10
My on demand stream prefs are DASH>HLS>MP3>FLASHAAC

I would gladly explore the thread myself but I'm afraid my understanding
is such that I would probably miss the stuff I need.

Also, I found this.....
bpa's BBCiPlayer 1.4.10 is in sunset support - please upgrade to V1.5.*
using betarelease-repo.xml
...when I was looking through the settings. I don't know how this is
done.

Also.....
Should I tick the box by "Update plugins automatically"?

I add my thanks to the volunteers who keep this stuff working.