I still had LMSRepack running on my Synology DS712+, so I had to upgrade
to LMS 7.9.2. Installation (after uninstalling Repack version) was
successfull and it worked again without a hassle.
As I was very happy with the Spotty plugin (worked fine until the end on
the legacy LMS), I installed this latest Spotty v2.4.10 but cannot get
it working :(

After a while, I can see the SB receivers appear in the Spotify Apps (on
different devices), and also sometimes the Spotty Authorization 'device'
(but not always visible). Selecting Spotty Authorization says
'connecting...' but no magic happens. Also selecting the SB receivers
doesn't result in any playback. So I checked the logfile, which sais:

Code:
--------------------
    Plugins::Spotty::Settings::Auth::handler (70) Authorization failed: thread
'main' panicked at 'called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value: Error { repr:
Os { code: 110, message: "Operation timed out" } }',
/checkout/src/libcore/result.rs:906:4
  note: Run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` for a backtrace.

I tried to search the forum to find similar problems, but could not find
a right solution. I also tried to manually add my Spotify login
credentials in the advanced plugin screen, without success.
BTW, in my Spotify Account profile, I have removed the granted access to
Spotty as there were two types (maybe one old and one of the current
Spotty install). I thought to remove both because they might interfere
with each other and to add the access approval again.

Hope someone can help me out?