edwin2006 wrote:
> I also noticed that when I power up my laptop at a different location
> (no lms) that the interface is opened upon logo to windows. Can dis be
> selectable behavior?

I see.  Yes, I'll think about this.

Right now, SLX shows main window On Connection Error on startup if
"Allow App to run in Background" is true, and Always if "Allow App to
run in Background" if false.

Option 1: A "Show main window on startup" option with choices "Always",
"Never", "On Connect Error" or something like that.

Option 2: A checkbox "Show Main Window on Startup Connection error",
which is simpler and basically operates like Option 1 choices "Never"
(UnChecked), and "On Connection Error" (Checked).

Option 3: No Option, just don't show Main Window on startup connection
error.  Maybe indicate in tray icon instead that there was a problem.

I think I like Option 3.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X