Hi Michael,

I had a question on the Spotty 2.3 thread any you asked me what I did
concerning the developer ID. I cannot reply there and dont know why. I
just saw this thread and thought I can reach you here.

I have a playlist on Spotify that contains about 1000 songs. When I
choose this playlist it loads just 500 songs into LMS. Do you have any
idea what mistake I did?

I did the following:

------------------------------
Step 1
Go to https://developer.spotify.com/dashboard
Login with the user name and password of the regular Spotify account

Step 2
Go to “create a client ID”
Fill the form with some text. Check “I don’t know” at the question “What
are you building?”. Agree on all terms. Press “submit”.

Step 3
Copy the client ID and put it into the settings at the Spotty Plugin

Step 4
Restart LMS

Many thanks
aeppsi