I think I said already mutiple times what a great improvement this skin
is for my music-system at home.
So - thank you again. :-)

The one thing I like especially about it: Its fast! On my (oldish)
iPhone SE, I click on it and -bam- its there.
None of the other Apps / Skins / ... are that fast (on my system)
This is a key feature for me: When I want to add a track, see what's
playing, ....I want to do that with a brief glance on my smartphone -
any wait time ruins that experience.

So - I hope you can keep it that way.
I see a lot of 'can you pls add this / add that' requests (myself
included!)....

-> Don't listen to us. :-)
Keep the skin light & snappy!!

Heiner
My system: LMS 7.9x on Open Peak Joggler running Roobarbs SqueezePlay
OS; (Library on Synology NAS)
Player: 5 x Squeezebox Classic, 1 x PiCorePlayer on Pi Zero; (1 x
Slimp3)
Remote:  1 x Controller; iOS: Material Skin (& iPeng); Android: Orange
Squeeze (& Squeeze Commander); Win: Squeezelite-X