I'll update the code to use 50x50_f for the lists (and play queue), and
300x300_f for the grid.

Pre-cached versions are:
50x50_o
100x100_o
300x300_f (if using iPeng)

The sizes are rendered at scan time, therefore don't need much processing when the page is loaded. Other sizes would only be processed when called.

I think some of the options (o vs. f) only are still there for compatibility reasons... even if the result is the same, it's preferable to use the same parameters in order to take advantage of the caching.

But slideshow should show full size pictures, so that you can zoom in.

Hmm... didn't see this here (desktop). It was using the same layout as the grid.

--

Michael