mr nick wrote:
> Not sure if this is a problem unique to me or if it's affecting others
> too? For the most part everything is working fine on my setup but there
> seem to be a limited number of listen again programs that refuse to play
> - when I click them they show "connecting" and then nothing happens.
> Most notably I see this on the Kermode and Mayo program and Fighting
> Talk, both on 5 Live. I can access both streams using the BBC Sounds web
> page but no luck via LMS.
>
> I'm located outside the UK but that hasn't affected listening to these
> programs in the past but we've not been able to access either of these
> programs for a number of weeks now so it seems this isn't a temporary
> glitch. Is anybody else experiencing issues with these programs or are
> there any suggestions as to why they may be particular troublesome
> whilst the majority of other programs play perfectly?

Looks to be a BBC problem with the 5 live feed - the URL they provide in
the feed gives a 404 error (i.e.does nto exoist at BBC end).  Plugin can
do nothing with bad info from BBC.,

On LMS the BBCiPlayerExtra (which takes info from a different feed -
same as BBC web interface )  plays the Kermode program OK.