mherger wrote:
> > Just curious - is it a known issue that track names don't update when
> > using Spotify Connect?
>
> No.
>
> > I am currently playing from Spotify on a Windows desktop to a
> Squeezebox
> > Boom using Spotify Connect with the latest plugin version. The
> initial
> > track name is correct after starting to play, but as the playlist
> > progresses the first track name remains on the Boom display even
> though
> > the track has changed.
>
> Could you please set plugin.spotty=INFO in Settings/Advanced/Logging,
> play above and send me your server.log.zip?
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/request/T3RctyzGgNg0oFDubq6a
>
> --
>
> Michael

Done - thanks, Michael.

Once I set INFO logging, it initially was working as expected but after
some time they fell out of sync.

I've included a screenshot of the desktop client as well as the SBS web
UI at the time of the issue. The timestamps are in the image filenames.

Basically, while the Spotify Desktop tracks move from one to the next,
the Boom playlist retains the same track name. It does play the new
tracks, and the time position does start anew with each track on the
Boom, but the track artist and name don't change.