DJanGo wrote:
> In Theorie you build a library only with Tracks that have eg. Country.
> Whenever you now search for eg. Instrumental you're shure its country
> AND Instrumental.
> But you didnt need the plugin, with advanced search you can build your
> own virt. library by mouse klicking...
>
> \edit
> NOT only in Theorie - its a little bit tricky but works
> /edit

But it's not possible to build something like "show me all classical
genres" 1), *pick one*, "now show me all composers for that genre",
*pick one*, "now show me all works from that composer matching the
genre" 2), *pick one*, "now show me all available recordings" 2) with
these virtual libraries, is it?

1) Mixed tags, like classical;piano concertos
2) Here WORK and RECORDINGS would have to be somehow included in the
scan.

In other words, just applying filter after filter, but menu style. (This
is what I do with Custom Browse, Custom Scan and Multi Library.)

QLMS 7.9.2@2.02.03 x64 (digimaster) / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4