OK, just got v0.2.0.  I notice that you now have a setting for
Application Layout.  So I guess, I should not be going to
.../material/mobile or .../material/desktop anymore as that does not
determine the layout any longer?

In Squeezelite-X, I currently have the option where the user can select
Material (Mobile) or Material (Desktop).  Then it goes to the
appropriate URL according to the selection.  Now that won't work anymore
with v0.2.0, so I should have a single option in SLX for material skin
and let the layout be controlled there, right?

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X