slimhase wrote:
> I saw the same issue - on Windows through SLX as well as on my iPhone.
> The vanishing seemed to coincide with when I starred some (in my case 3
> from 5 available) Apps to be shown in the main menue.
> (Not directly, but shortly after starring and revisiting that pane)
>
> I am meanwhile back to version 0.2.0 (because of the above and
> artworkissue), so I have unfortunatley no log info at the moment
>
> If logs are needed, I can go back to 0.2.1  - But the vanishing is
> rather annoying....
>
> Edit: I hope I talk about the same issue: I saw this with the mobile
> skin - which I use both on the desktop as well as the iphone

Yes, same here, that's why I asked if the default skin was ok. Both
Material and default left-hand pane was blank, also the LMS settings
page completely blank, no tabs, nothing, out of the blue.

An uninstall and re-install of LMS (keeping the cache) fixed it for me.

PiCorePlayer on a Pi 3B+.

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.2 -* Pi3B+/pCP 4.1.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/jivelite, 25K library and playlists on WDMyCloud, LMS cache on a
USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 4.1.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP 4.1.0 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
*Garage* - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 4.1.0 > Edifier R980T
*In car* - RPi3B/pCP in AP mode > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's audio (files on
a 2TB USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom