cpd73 wrote:
> Those who have tried the git version, please update your git checkout
> and try again. The desktop toolbar layout is now fixed. I have set the
> skin to use the full viewport, and added safe area padding - so
> hopefully things look better on newer iPhones - but as I don't have one,
> I cannot check.

Jasell is correct.  On the iphone the time gets cut off on the left side
but the whole screen is used.  The right side seems fine for me.  Also
when you try to change the player in the top left corner you have to
touch the song title and not the player name for the menu to come up.

On my surface pro in desktop mode the time is too close to the player
buttons on the bottom left.  See pic below...

2639426395

|Filename: lmsmaterial5.jpg                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26395|