DeadOldMan wrote:
> Okay, i checked the server an the clients, no avahi is installed or
> running.
>
> Then i remove all created accounts ( i had to create them manually with
> username + password).
> After that i restarted LMS and tried to connect from Spottify App with
> the Spotify Plugin as described in the Plugin page.
>
> I can not see the "Spotty Authentication", so i am not able to connect
> to the Plugin.
>
> Attached you will find the server log (with spotty loglevel "DEBUG").

Okay i think i finally solved this.

As described befotre i have 2 Players running piCorePlayer. I enable on
one Player the LMS and also activate the Spotty Plugin.
I uninstalled the LMS that was on the dedicated server after that.

Now i can see the Spotty Connect for all Family account members.

So i found a workaround not realy a solution.