I have sent you an mp.
the message seems not sent so here is :

I received two of them :-). Why did you think it didn't make it?

I notice that the folders are on reversed order and on the end of the
list too.

I think I have a fix for the order of the folders within the folder group. But I'm not sure about their position within the overall menu. Will give it another try later today.

I notice that on the folder JC, I have two sub folders, in Spotty there
are three !
In fact the last playlist (West Coast All Stars) becomes a folder.

Heh... my code is based on https://github.com/mikez/spotify-folders - and there's some code in there which didn't make sense to me, nor any difference. So I did not implement it. But you gave me an example where it's indeed needed. Should be fixed shortly, too.

Thanks for the file!

--

Michael