Daverz wrote:
> Thanks!  Is this the computeraudiophile.com forum?
>
> I did install their app and saw that it occured there also.  Good to
> know they are on top of it.

Yes, "the forum formerly known as computeraudiophile", now
audiophilestyle whether we like it or not. There is an Official Qobuz
Issues Thread there, along with several other threads devoting to the
service and the upcoming USA launch. The Qobuz folks are indeed on top
of this and much else, but I don't know what resources they have to get
it all done before the full launch.

LMS: SGC microJukebox
Control apps: Squeezer or Material web app on Android, Squeezelite-X on
Win
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC