bluetdi wrote:

> Is SDT by tcutting still working? I recently changed to Weather.com by
> BoomX2 because WU announced to close their API at the end of 2018.
Can't answer your question since I too switched over to the weather.com
version based on WU's API ending.

Last I heard on the WU forum was that the end of the API was pushed back
to mid-February. Or perhaps the end of the month. Lots of developers are
screaming that the 'new' API hasn't been released yet. Boy I miss the WU
site. It was great when it was run from the University in Michigan, got
worse when weather.com bought them, and got worse still when both were
both by IBM.