> WinXP, running slimserver 6.5.1 on a debianized LinkStation)
> 1) slimfx is crashing slimserver fairly regularly, although I've yet to
> replicate exact steps to cause crashes. I've managed to crash slimserver
> at least 3 different ways so far.

I would be surprised if it was SlimFX as it's a pure client. Could you
have a look at the server's log files? I could imagine that if SlimFX is
fetching complete lists of artists et al. that slimserver is consuming
quite a bit of memory.

> the + icon) the playlist panel doesn't always update, although the
> 3) sometimes the skin won't update the screen, eg, choosing a new

Probably timing issues as your server is rather on the lower end of the
performance scale?

Just wild guesses though, as I don't know the SlimFX code. But similar
problems have been reported using my SlimRemote.

--

Michael