First, Michael, thanks so much for your quick updates (and all your work
in general)!

Well... that obviously was a bit too quick. Started to work on this around 9:30pm and wanted to get to bed quickly... I should have known better...

I just updated M&A Info plugin to v1.3.1 (not 1.3.0)?  I tested some

As soon as I had released 1.3.0 I deployed it to my Linux based main machine - and immediately experienced how badly it behaved when the target lyrics folder was write protected... Plus I missed to implement it in all the places needed etc. v1.3.1 was the quickest bugfix release I ever did. 1.3.0 was only out for about 30 minutes :-D.

v1.3.2 has some internal re-factoring (to make sure I implement all the various paths the same way), plus improved caching.

spotify and qobuz streams, there were a couple of songs I tested (for
example, Norah Jones Stuck from the album The Fall) that did not return
lyrics.  I then tried to search Chart Lyrics web UI, and they didn't
have them, but when I tried AZlyrics, the web UI did present the correct
lyrics.  So is there a tweak or two still needed for your new searches
that include AZlyrics?

Plus hopefully improved search, too: in some cases I would have gotten a valid, but empty response from ChartLyrics. In this case I would not have fallen back to AZLyrics. This should be improved in 1.3.2.

What about this source ?    https://github.com/rhnvrm/lyric-api

Lyrics is kind of a grey zone busines... there are many providers, with different strengths and weaknesses. I'll see how well the current two do. Web site scraping is, as I said many times before, an ugly job I try to avoid as much as possible.

--

Michael