glorifyday wrote:
> Something REALLY strange happened in this release. The Tidal plugin is
> now unusable with the material skin.
>
> When I try to play a track, such a screen shows:
>
> [image: http://i64.tinypic.com/nb9gqv.png]
>
> -----
>
> When I switch to the default skin, choose the album and play it again
> using the default skin - then I can switch back to material and
> everything seems normal.
> So I tried browsing the artist on Tidal via the Music and Artist info to
> check if the problem of reduced context menus was solved...
> unfortunately not: the same as before - only Favourites and More...

This is still happening here. Tidal works normally in the Default skin,
but in Material selecting "Play now" for any album on Tidal gives me
that result.

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC