bearshare wrote:
> I have deinstalled the WU SDT Version in the PlugIn List. The Plugin is
> not visible now (not in inactive PlugIns an not in active PlugIns), but
> the SDT-weather-com with repository
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdt-weather-com/files/ cannot be
> installed. When I put the path in the field and click at confirm, the
> entry is empty after that. Restart the SB server does not help. How can
> I add the repository to the SB? I use the SBT Server with a Synology
> NAS...
>
> Please help me to bring back the weather to me ;-)

I'm having a similar issue.

I've uninstalled tcutting's Weather Underground version. ( ::sniff:: )
When I add
https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdt-weather-com/files/repo.xml to the
Plugins page, I get this message at the top

Code:
--------------------

  Bad repository
https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdt-weather-com/files/repo.xml - Connect timed
out: Socket is not connected
--------------------

And this message in the log.

Code:
--------------------

  [19-03-13 15:36:15.1796] Slim::Networking::Repositories::__ANON__ (149) https
lookup failed - trying plain text http instead:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sdt-weather-com/files/repo.xml
  [19-03-13 15:36:26.7366] Slim::Networking::Repositories::__ANON__ (146)
Failed to fetch http://sourceforge.net/projects/sdt-weather-com/files/repo.xml:
Connect timed out: Socket is not connected

--------------------

I have restarted LMS (7.9.2) several times. I have also restarted my
server (MacOS 10.6.8)

When I use my browser to go to
https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdt-weather-com/files/repo.xml I can
download and open the XML file. I can see that it has 5.9.49 referenced
and the URL.

I manually downloaded the .zip file and copied the contents into the
Plugins directory. Doing so made the SDT plugin appear in the "Installed
Plugins" list.

Not ideal, but at least I got my weather back.