rp9197 wrote:
> I sent the diagnostics through the app.  I sent you an e-mail with the
> server log and all of the player information from LMS.

I did get the diagnostics but not the mail with the server logs.

It looks like you are on LMS 7.8.1, could you try to update to 7.9.2 (or
at least 7.9.1)? IIRC there was an issue with 7.8 and MySB in some
setups.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*