results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=110440
Question: Which helper application are you using (see
Settings/Advanced/Spotty)?

- arm-linux/spotty
- arm-linux/spotty-hf
- arm-linux/spotty-muslhf
- macOS: spotty
- i386-linux/spotty
- i386-linux/spotty-x86_64
- Windows: spotty.exe
- Other (please elaborate in comment)

Voted 'other' for the binary for FreeBSD.

That's got to be a real small percentage, but luckily it's not something
Michael has to built :)

I also find that only a percentage of the download for the 'spotty
helper application for FreeBSD 11' are actually from FreeBSD machines;
the majority comes from Linux, specifically NAS'ses. The number of
downloads from Windows is actually really small.
Looking through about a month of downloads I see roughly 65 downloads
from FreeBSD and 350 downloads from other OS'ses, not as bad as I had
assumed... :rolleyes: