Sorry but I am unable to get into my Sonicorbiter server that way.
Andrew intentionally makes that difficult to save himself headaches
later.

?!? that's a standard LMS feature: Settings/Advanced/Logging. There you can select what to log. And there is a download link for the log file.

If Andrew's strategy to save himself headaches is to cause others more of it, then he should rethink his strategy...

I can point to an example album though. Not an example of my taste, but
of an album available in the EU for download at 24/48 but streaming at
16/44.1 (and not available in the USA at all): Santigold, "I Don't Want:
The Gold Fire Sessions", https://open.qobuz.com/album/euz800l1wktqa

The problem is that I AM in EU, therefore I cannot reproduce your issue.

--

Michael