sveninndh wrote:
> At first the missing entries in 'HTTP mode' seems to be a browser
> problem.
> My last picture shows the view of firefox.
> With Chrome or MS Edge or IE it works.
> So I assume that this is independent from my main problem (music stops
> playing after first song).
>
> Here is the log:
>
> 27138
>
> The first song ends at [16:45:09.002692].
>
> Sven

The end of the log is missing when the track actually stops. At
16:45:09, the Bose has buffered all the 1st track and is ready for the
next one. It's probably that the Bose does not support properly
"Gapless" feature, although it reports it does. Try to disable it. Bose
has been notorious for extremely poor UPnP implementation

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5