castalla wrote:
> ah-ha!  think you are onto something
>
> will check

The logos are obtained from a BBC DAB site so they are removing all
logos with suffixes fm , mw or uk. Also some logos no longer work at
600x600 - so there are few cosmetic issues which show up after caches
expire.  So after a plugin update you need to update any custom URLs,r
Favorites or button settings that have been created.

1.6.5 Still has a few issues with scotland fm /mw cymru 2 etc.
I had hoped to to release a new version with logos updated but was
looking into an issue that one user had a live stream restart issue with
sleeping Windows.  I'd like to do just one update.  I cannot repeat the
issue and I think user has not replied with more info.