Manul wrote:
> Thanks. Interestingly, when I reconstruct the indexList from the
> returned artist_loop it matches the returned indexList. This corresponds
> to A..Z grouping working correctly for "all artists". Where it doesn't
> work (for me) is in "album artists". What would be the corresponding
> command to retrieve the album artists? I tried

Code:
  >   >
{"id":1,"method":"slim.request","params":["",["artists",0,25000,"role:ALBUMARTIST","tags:CCZs"]]}

> but that again returned all artists.

That command should be OK - but note the 25000 is an error in Material
(will fix for next release), and should only be 5. However, I have just
checked usign AlbumArtists - and the fetching of items in a A..Z group
is wrong. the "role:ALBUMARTIST" is not passed. Oops... Will fix.