jstraw wrote:
> My tablet updated to the revised version and now I can't figure out any
> way to connect at all.

Are you using auto server discovery or a manually defined server
settings?  Auto discovery will not work thru a VPN.  If you're using a
manually defined server setting, make sure the correct one is selected.
You may have to add a new dummy server setting, select that one, then
select the correct one again to make sure all the settings get picked up
by the app.  Sometimes app updates can mess with the server settings.