davewongillies wrote:
> Hi RobbH,
>
> I'm using this plugin daily without any of the problems which I see
> other users experiencing. I'd love to be able to solve the issue but its
> tough given I can't reproduce it in my setup.
>
> Perhaps if you can provide some information I could line things up with
> my setup, like your OS, python, perl, gmusic-api, squeezeboxserver
> versions?

Thank you! I appreciate your effort. Here's the info I get:

Debian 8.11 X86_64
Python 2.7.9
Perl Version: 5.20.2 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1557815622 @ Tue May 14 08:46:10
CEST 2019
gmusic-api version 10.1.2

I usually have LMS playing to a network of eight synchronized players,
but today I tried playing only on a single squeezelite player, running
on the same computer as LMS. The third track that played ended
prematurely, skipping ahead to the next. I had the gmusic plugin set to
log at the debug level, but I saw nothing unusual in the log for that
track.

I will attempt to provide any further information that might be helpful.
However, I have no knowledge of Python internals, and the only thing I
think I know about Perl is that the phrase "obfuscated Perl code" is a
tautology. So I may require some directions.

Again, thanks for making the effort.