cpd73 wrote:
> Main changes:
>
> >   >
  -  Limit strings in landscape now-playing to 80 characters.
  -  Fix detection of search fields in comand responses.
  -  For non-server side categories, use "readdirectory" command to
  > list music folders. This is *much* faster, but does not provide
  > meta-data, and file types are manually filtered based upon
  > extension.
  -  Show ratings in queue - desktop layout only.
  -  Remove long-press on back button to go home, as this seems to be
  > causing conflicts with selecting multiple items and playing.
  -  Re-add option to control whether to sort favourites.
  > > > I used to be able to select different library views but that seems to
have disappeared. This is with categories supplied by server.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk