Thanks philippe_44 and left channel for providing me with more
information about the issues and possible solutions we're seeing for
Radio Paradise lossless. I tried to implement two important pieces, one
for each of them:

- use http instead of https where possible: as philippe_44 figured out
  the skipping tracks issue is caused by something in the https protocol
  stack, I thought let's give http streaming a try instead :-)
- add metadata support for the new "regular" flac streams: based on
  the information left channel provided I implemented a metadata
  provider for the two new flac streams.

Please give both streaming methods a try. I haven't created any menu
entry for the new streams (yet). I wanted to see these two changes
tested before I expose the second one too obviously ;-). The other
important reason was the naming: how would you distinguish the two flac
streaming methods in a short menu item name?..

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo