Hi pippin

I've just installed pinkdot's LMSUpdate 7.9.2 package for DSM6 (armV8)
on a Synology DS418 NAS. It appears to be working as expected, apart
from one issue, as follows:

I have a couple of SB2 players, and I also use iPeng (9.6.1) on an iPad
as a player. I have been using these players for a long time with a
Debian installation of LMS on an old laptop, and they have stayed
reliably synced together. But today, while testing LMS 7.9.2 on the
Synology NAS, I noticed that if I did a 'jump to next track' with the
controller on an SB2, the stream stopped, with a message on the SB2
screen indicating it was waiting for the iPad/iPeng to sync. If I turned
off iPeng on the iPad, the stream restarted immediately on the SB2.

Do you have any thoughts about what is going on here, and any
suggestions how I might fix the issue?

TIA for your help with this.

Diana

Information about my set up...

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1560488529 @ Fri Jun 14 07:24:19
CEST 2019
Hostname: SynologyNAS
Operating system: Synology DiskStation - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: aarch64-linux
Perl Version: 5.24.0 - aarch64-linux
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)