I'm experiencing an issue with the Music & Artists Information plugin,
on Material only. I understand that it's not necessarily a Material
problem, but this seems the logical place to start, since MAI works as
it should in the default interface. Additionally, I could swear that I
had seen something about this in the recent discussion of album art
resizing, before I encountered this issue, but I cannot find it now.
Maybe I'm overlooking something obvious (unfortunately, that's one of my
skills); if so, I apologize.

When I try to access "Local artwork," the menu displays correctly in
grid view, but when I click on an image, only a thumbnail is displayed.

27572

In list view, the menu displays images, but no file names. Clicking on
an image results in an error message: "Something went wrong! (Error:
Network Error)".

This happens with album art resizing set to use LMS or msb.com. I've
also tried changing the "thumbnail size" setting on the Interface tab in
Settings, to no effect.

Since I don't see anyone else complaining about this, I assume this is
most likely something wrong in my setup, rather than a problem with
either of the plugins involved, but I hope I can get some guidance on
how to isolate the issue.

Incidentally, I've updated to the June 21 nightly build of LMS, running
on Debian X86-64.

|Filename: tiny_art.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27572|

LMS (recent) running on Debian X86_64; 5 Squeezelite players (3 in
PiCorePlayer), 3 players connected via Airplay Bridge
1 Squeezebox Radio (upgraded UE Smart Radio) now mostly retired